Physiotherapy can help people affected by injury, illness or disability through movement and exercise, manual therapy, education and advice. Physiotherapy maintains health for people of all ages, helping patients to manage pain and assist them to return to their chosen lifestyle.
- Neck, headaches & migraine symptoms
- Spinal conditions – prolapsed discs, joint degeneration, sciatica, radiculopathy (referred leg and arm pain)
- Joint conditions – arthritis, rheumatic disorders, joint hypermobility
- Pre and post natal conditions
- Soft tissue injuries – strains, sprains and soft tissue damage
YOUR THERAPIST – PALLAVI SHARMA
Physiotherapist Pallavi Sharma has a Masters in Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy. Pallavi has been practicing since 2006, specializing in musculoskeletal physiotherapy treatment and is proficient in the use of acupuncture to complement and enhance the healing process. Pallavi’s key areas of expertise and interest are in musculoskeletal injuries, occupational health and spinal problems.